Whole Counsel Theology

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Upcoming Posts (*probably* in this order)

As I make this post, I realize that I have a lot of unfinished things I said I would do a while back. :) They are still in my mind to get done, and I have them as unfinished drafts. But, a few other things have come up, and I'll be posting those first. So, with that said, here is the tentative plan for the next several posts.

  1. A re-post of a Founders Journal on Charles Finney (to be done later today)
  2. A post on gentleness in correcting others. I consider it extremely timely given my last post on Erwin McManus. My dear friends, both local and abroad, have pointed out some critical things that I want to bring out.
  3. My book review of Blue Like Jazz. I've been working on it for a while, but it needs to be given some more attention than I've given it. :) I'm probably about 25% done.
  4. A highlight of what must be our singular focus in life.
  5. A post on the critical importance of doctrine and its neglect in modern evangelicalism.
  6. An Exegesis of John 10:14-30
  7. An Exegesis of Romans 8:28-9:33


Anyway, that is what I plan to do before school starts. God willing, it shall be done!

For the glory of Jesus,
David Hewitt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home