Whole Counsel Theology

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Envoy Saga Concluded

To listen to this blog post, click here.

Well, it would appear that the envoy saga is over. Even after that last post I made, they refused to agree to the definition, arguing for another one because of their experience with it (at least one person did). That's not the whole story, but it is a lot of it, and I didn't want to continue there.

In any case, I also am trying something new here. Carla Rolfe had an EXCELLENT idea to record blog posts into mp3 format and give people the option of listening to them as well as reading them. I like many can read faster than I can listen, but it can be helpful in that some people don't, and that this way you can hear the inflections in my voice to understand some of my feelings as I write certain things. I plan to do this with the rest of my posts as well as all of the "Noteworthy Posts" I have over on the side, and anything else I link to over there to one of my posts.

I hope it proves useful to you!

Soli Deo Gloria!
David Hewitt

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home