Whole Counsel Theology

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Well, it's done.

This morning, my family and I left Calvary Baptist Church in Greenwood, Indiana. We'd been there for a couple of years, and they sponsored us in our church start. It saddens me greatly, but I truly saw no other option given events of last Thursday.

I am going to write a list of reasons and email them to the church staff, hoping to show that I had some real concerns and still do - I will continue to pray for Calvary because of the direction I fear it is heading.

I thought about posting that list here, but decided against it after the wise counsel of some dear brothers at Calvary. There would be little point in it; the world doesn't need to see all of the problems. So, unless I end up getting a lot of untrue accusations (which I doubt will happen), I won't post it.

I will continue to post reviews of statements made in the last sermon I heard from my former pastor. May God use them for the glory of His Name.

Thank you all who have prayed and are continuing to do so.

SDG,
DBH

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home