Whole Counsel Theology

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New Posts Coming

I know it's been a little while since I've blogged. :) I've been engaging in discussions on other blogs, and also reading a bit. There are a few posts that are forthcoming, and I'll list them below:

1.) A brief review of the 1689 London Baptist Confession
2.) A review of the book Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
3.) A post on the critical importance of Doctrine
4.) A short explanation of biblical hermeneutics and the importance of context in it
5.) An exegesis of Romans 8:28-9:23

So, that is what is on deck. I might transpose the order on some of those, so we'll see, but expect them all in the next month or so!

Soli Deo Gloria!

2 Comments:

  • Have you read Blue Like Jazz yet? and...do you really think you can write a "brief" article on anything?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:56:00 PM  

  • LOL, Patrick!

    You raise a valid concern. I do tend to be long winded...or long fingered (how WOULD you say that about typing?). No, I haven't read it yet, though it is next on my reading list once I finish the last few pages of the Confession. I spent a lot of time this week working on sinks and being at the St. Louis Zoo rather than reading; be assured that I'm still working toward it!

    Thanks for dropping by! It was good to see your comment here.

    SDG,
    Dave

    By Blogger David B. Hewitt, at Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home